Diamond upgrade is a request that we often get from our customers after truly realizing the beauty of our Estrella Diamond and De Beers Forevermark diamond. In line with our company’s goal to put your satisfaction first, we are pleased to offer a 100% diamond upgrade program for these two brands. You may walk in to any of our showrooms to learn more about our upgrade program and start choosing your new jewellery.
- All Estrella Diamond and De Beers Forevermark diamond purchased under three years from Diamond & Platinum are eligible for the program. For purchases above three years, normal trade-in rules apply.
- You will receive credit equal to 100% of the original diamond price toward the purchase of a new Estrella Diamond or De Beers Forevermark jewellery, which must be at least twice the price of your original purchase.
- For casing and side diamonds, there will be a 50% discount applied to the original price and converted as credit for the purchase of your new jewellery.
- You may upgrade your diamond for multiple diamonds, or vice versa, as long as the price of your new purchase is double that of your previous purchase.
- Your diamond must be in its original condition with the original grading report. Any damage to the original diamond will disqualify the diamond from our upgrade program.
- The original diamond grading report (GIA/IGI/Sarine) must be returned in good condition. Fees may apply for any damaged or missing reports.
- New upgrade purchases are eligible for member’s discounts and the use of D-reward points.
Vouchers are not allowed.