BRACELET MEASURE GUIDE
How to measure your bracelet size accurately
- Use a flexible measuring tape or piece of string and measure above your wrist bone.
- If using string, measure the length of the string corresponding to your wrist circumference with a ruler.
- Don’t add extra length – I will add space for a comfortable fit.
- Find the corresponding size from the drop down menu.
RING SIZE GUIDE
How to measure your ring size accurately
- Cut a slip of paper and wrap around your finger (Do not use string as it stretches)
- Mark the point where the end of the paper meets.
- Use rules to measure the inside circumference. Refer to the table below, the ring size is according to Hong Kong size and it is in millimeters (mm). (Measure 2 to 3 times. Be accurate)